We are actively developing this area of activity. The Dredging Division has been involved in dredging for more than 7yrs. Due to its successful entrance into the business, the degree of envisaged patronage and capability, we own a fleet of 3 Cutter Suction Dredgers (CSD) of various sizes ranging from 14” x 14” to 24” x 24”.
Our Dredging Division also has auxiliary crafts such as tug boats, speed boats (petrol and diesel), barges and anchor boats, houseboats, pontoon, and other dredging accessories. We have at our disposal dredgers with effective dredging depth up to 22m which can be used to clean the bottom of ports and extract aggregates for building industries.
Our area of coverage in dredging includes;
- STOCKPILING: Roadwork, construction, sales, etc.
- RECLAMATION: Land acquisition by displacement.
- CANALISATION: Creating new canal or expanding/deepening existing ones to specified depth and or width.
- RIVER CROSSING: Underwater trenching or backfilling for pipes and cables in the subsurface.
- SWEEPING: Location dredging of access and slot also known as maintenance dredging.
- SHORE PROTECTION: Holding back land area around the river bank from being washed into the river by the water current.